My Experience on Mozilla Tamilnadu Meetup-2017


My Experience in Mozilla Tamilnadu Meetup

Before the meetup I was very excited . I really enjoyed the meetup and learnt a lot of stuffs . we discussed a lot and  worked together on our tracks.

some unforgettable moments during the meetup:

  • We released our new Logo for our Mozilla Tamilnadu Community. Mr.Rohit designed the logo and he explained the reason for logo.


  • We discussed on community issues and problems various tracks are explained by the track leads.
  • We were working on our tracks inorder to do a useful outcome in the meetup.
 
  • There were several other moments which I enjoyed and learnt a lot
   

                   
 
 Thanks to MozTN for this great opportunity !!!

 


Love Mozilla !!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bug Verification Day - Tutorial

FOXIOT Meetup - 4